Saturday, January 28, 2012

1 month: done!

I remember always looking forward to Saturday mornings as a kid and would insist on sleeping as late as possible.  And now?  Well, I sleep in until 8a and I'm thrilled! :P

I'm headed to school shortly to practice some and am then headed to a workout class at 10:30a.  This afternoon I have a lesson and this evening I'm headed to see the Springfield Symphony Orchestra play some Tchaikovsky, Wagner, and Beethoven! :)   Sounds like an awesome Saturday to me and yes, I am about as nerdy as they come! haha

I'm looking forward to sitting down sometime soon (tomorrow hopefully) and writing a bit about my experiences on these first 30 days of paleo and maybe even a few things that I think really helped me along the way.  And now with school starting I'm, once again, learning how to make it fit with my busy lifestyle.

But for now, I'm entering the official "Going Paleo for 30 days" weight loss results....

11 pounds!

-This was from eating pretty close to 100% paleo (minus a few hiccups towards the end) and working out about 2 days a week.  Not bad, eh?

(Nothing changed from the previous day when I weighed in but this is now in the books as my official number of pounds lost in the first month.)

That's it for now, see you next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Julia! That's great. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on your experience. Very curious about the whole paleo idea.

    ReplyDelete