Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 11 today!

I'm happy to be finally increasing my water because people always say it's a great tool for weight loss.  But you know what happened?  I woke up super early this morning needing to use the restroom.  Can't say I was too thrilled.....it's one of my days to sleep in!  Thankfully I managed to go back to sleep for another couple of hours.  (I always have the weirdest dreams when I wake up and go back to sleep like that.  really really weird!)

The one other thing I was going to mention last night was my most recent shopping trip.  I hate grocery shopping when the store is busy....it drives me nuts and NO ONE seems to ever have any sort of sense of their surroundings.  Well, I went shopping last night after I finished practicing and it was practically empty!  Granted, I'm not too surprised considering it was Friday night but I still was quite pleased.  (As you can see my Friday night plans were super exciting...)

Everything is re-stocked and I'm ready for the week!  I bought one of those pre-made rotisserie chickens so I could have some chicken on hand if I ever need something quick.  I think it's going to work well for me because I'm definitely one of those people that likes to pack some sort of snack/meal right before I head out the door.  And I already got all of the meat into a tupperware so we are good to go!
I also bought some more bottles of seltzer which I'm sort of excited about.  (It's weird that I'm excited about seltzer, I know)  But they had a peaches and cream flavor that I'm excited to try!  And a new flavor of Larabar...Lemon!  I love lemon so I think it's going to be a winner.   I now have some fun meal ideas planned for the week as well too, so be sure to check back for recipes!

In other news I peeked at the scale again this morning and my number went down more!  Some people don't like to weigh in more than once a week but I was somewhat curious. :)  I'm not thinking too much of it because it's really about the Wednesday weigh ins but it's nice to have a sense of how things are going. 

I think that's about it for now.  Enjoy your weekend everybody and I'll catch ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment