Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 12

I wasn't as productive this weekend as I had hoped. :(  Today was better than yesterday on the productivity scale and I am going to be sure that tomorrow is better than today.  Gotta get back on track! 

Why is it that when I have less to do I end up not getting much done but when I'm super busy with a lengthy to do list I somehow always manage to pull it off?  I love having this break from school, I just need to be sure I take full advantage of it and not waste the break away.....*sigh*  I suppose as long as I'm getting my practicing in everyday I'm getting everything that I "have" to get done done, but that's not enough to keep me feeling productive.

Anyways, enough of the pity party....on to the fun stuff!

I made salmon tonight for dinner with some sauteed spinach....yum!  The salmon came pre-packaged from Trader Joe's and was already marinated so it made for a very tasty fish.  Have some leftovers too which will be good for lunch tomorrow. 

And then tomorrow night I'm going to make spaghetti and meat sauce.  How exactly do you make spaghetti without any sort of grain?  Some of you may be able to figure it out, but for those that have no clue....check back!  I'm going to endeavor to take pictures throughout the cooking process and will be sure to post the recipe too.  It will definitely be a first for me, and maybe for you too?  I hope it's yummy!

My cravings have been creeping back over the past couple of days, but I think it's because I haven't been keeping myself challenged when it comes to what I'm eating.  So tomorrow is going to be a good day....without cravings.  (I'm determined for it not to be!) :P

I'm also going to be sure I get a workout in.  That was one of the bummers of the day....I slept through my alarm this morning and didn't make it in, so that will happen tomorrow.  Think I'm going to try and do it in the morning and get it out of the way, but there is a class in the afternoon that I'd really like to try at some point as well so I may end up doing that instead.  We will see how I feel in the morning and go from there. :)

2 more days until another weigh in....gotta make them count!

see you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment