Friday, January 20, 2012

More 'Mini-Victories' and a Weekend away from my Kitchen

Hello Everyone!  Just wanted to check in and say hello! :D

Things have been good since weigh-in day, although I've been a little sleepier than normal!  Cravings are gone though so I am counting my blessings.

I put on a pair of dress pants yesterday and they fit my better than they did when I bought them back in September!  It was awesome. :)  And yesterday at the gym I was watching myself workout (come on, you all know you do it too!) and I noticed that my thighs were starting to looker thinner!  So, we've had a couple of small victories that have kept me motivated.  I also made myself a steak last night for dinner with some carmelized onions and broccoli....it totally hit the spot. :)

I start up school again on Monday, so I'm taking advantage of this last weekend and am going to go play a little bit.  I'm going with a friend to have go have my Horn looked at for some repair work down in New Jersey and, among a few other errands, we are going to spend part of Saturday and Saturday night in NYC.  (We are even going to try and catch a show!)  I'm really looking forward to it, I think it will be exactly what I need. 

So, with that said--this weekend is going to be an adventure in eating away from my kitchen.  I'm up for it and I determined to be successful.  (I must say though...I'm contemplating have 1 drink on Saturday night.)  I will be back on Sunday and or Monday with a report of how it all goes.

Have a nice weekend everybody :)

See you next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment