Saturday, January 7, 2012

more small steps forward

Well, I feel like a little bit of a hypocrite....literally hours after I wrote my last post I got asked to go out to eat.  And you know what?  I said yes.

But--I am SO GLAD I did!  I had much better success and was actually quite proud that at how successful I was.  We went to Chili's and there they have lunch combo's that usually come with two of the following: 1/2 sandwich, bowl of soup, and a house salad.  And then, you get some french fries to top it off!  So what am I to do?  First, I brought my own salad dressing from home. (genius!)  I ordered a cobb salad with no cheese or dressing, got a soup that I could have, and had steamed broccoli with no butter instead of the fries.  It was a total success and I had no headaches or anything afterwards.  woohoo.

I've started to have a cup of tea a day now.  I've been making one (a white tea...minimal caffeine) with breakfast and yesterday I also made myself a cup of black tea in the afternoon because I knew I would need the extra energy.  It's a great way to get water in you!  (I really like Seltzer as a fun way to get your water in as well!)


Oh, and yesterday I went back to that aerobics studio for another class! ....It was awesome.  To be quite frank, I got my ass kicked!  It was intense.  It was high energy, challenging, and fun.  And boy am I sore today.  I've been stretching a lot and pounding water in hopes that tomorrow I will feel better.  I'd like to go to another class this weekend but definitely would like to be less sore than I am today before I head back.  It was just awesome.  (I know I've now repeated myself....but you get the picture) :)


Today was a very long and productive day and I'm wiped!  This will have to do for now...check back tomorrow for more updates. :) 

But, one more thing before signing off:  Happy Birthday to my best best friend Caitlin today!  She is seriously the best.  love you chicka! xoxo

sweet dream all, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment