Friday, January 13, 2012

Yesterday Was a Good Day.

The exciting news for the day is that I am now officially a member of the aerobics and fitness studio that I've been going to for the past two weeks!  I went to another class last night and decided to go for it.  They make it pretty affordable and there isn't a long term commitment or contract or anything which is nice as well.  So in order to make the membership worth it (as opposed to just paying their drop in fees) I need to attend 7 classes per month.  My goal is to consistently go 2-3 times a week but if nothing else I will at least be going 7 times. :P

I am also having a few friends over for dinner tonight and I am super excited to cook an all paleo meal for them! :)  We are going to do an appetizer, main course, and dessert. And don't worry, I will be sure to take some pictures and post about the recipes tomorrow. ;)

And lastly, I just have to say how blessed and thankful I was yesterday when I opened up a check from one of my employers and I had a $200 Christmas bonus added on to my paycheck.  I know it doesn't have anything to do with "going paleo for 30 days," but I was just blown away and super excited so wanted to share.  Philippians 4:19 and Ephesians 3:20 immediately came to mind upon opening that check. :)

So yea, yesterday was a good day!  Today has been good so far too...except I've gotten quite the slow start!  Oh well!  I'm off to conquer the day and I'll be sure to come back tomorrow with photos and recipes. :)

One last thing:  Go 49ers!!!!!!

see you next time....

1 comment: