Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 15

Well, after today I am officially half way done with my "30 days of Paleo."  (It's gone fast!)

I'm not quite sure what there is to report after yesterday other than I'm still working on my "spaghetti" leftovers! haha

In all serious though, I've hit a groove and it's been pretty smooth sailing for the past week or so.  Breakfasts have become slightly more challenging just because eggs have lost some of their appeal but a few days of hardboiled instead of scrambled have kept me happy. 

Seltzer water and tea are both really helping me get my water in and I've found a workout class that pushes me and is really fun.  (I'm headed there later this evening in fact!)

I am interested to see how week 3 goes though...I wonder what the scale is going to look like next week!

But for now, things are going well and there isn't a whole lot to report.  With that said, I'm off to go get some work done but I'll be sure to check back in tomorrow. :)  thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading this every day. You are a good writer and cute. Wish I was eating your spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete