Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 6

As promised, I told you I would share with you my fun meals from yesterday so here I am! :)

Breakfast has become pretty routine now and it leaves me super satisfied so I think I'm going to stick with it until I get tired of it. :)  Here's what I have:  An egg scramble with lots and lots of veggies in it, 2 or 3 slices of bacon, and an orange. 

For lunch yesterday I had tuna fish again but this time I put it on romaine lettuce and sort of turned it into a tuna wrap!  I wish I had taken a picture...it wasn't anything super exciting but I was proud of my idea. (One quick side note: if you've never added cumin to your tuna fish, you should try it!  It's delicious.)

And then for dinner....I was, once again, looking for something quick So I went with chicken, spinach and asparagus.  I spiced up the chicken and cooked it on the George Forman grill, steamed up my asparagus, a sauteed some spinach.  This was a delicious meal...and quick! 

First off--the George Forman grill cooks chicken super quick, and it come out really moist!
And secondly--I was super nervous about sauteed spinach because I don't always like it, but I thought I'd give it a shot.  Here is the key: garlic!  Garlic makes everything better.  I sauteed it up with garlic and then put a little salt and pepper on top and it was delish. 

And lastly, for dessert I had a cup of frozen strawberries.  Simple but delicious. :)

It sure is a lot of work having every meal be so labor intensive....I seem to be getting the hang of it though.  And I kind of like the challenge :)   (Not liking all the dishes though! haha) 

I'm very curious for Wednesday morning to come around- I want to know if I've lost weight!  (I sure hope so.)

I think that's all for now, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment