Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year! (day 5)

Well, if today is any indicator how 2012 is going to be, I'd say it's going to be a very productive year. :)

I set my alarm for the first time in a week or so this morning so I could get up and go workout!  I did not want to get out of bed this morning...at all!  But, I pushed through and am so glad I did.  There is this aerobics studio in town that has over 30 group exercise classes a week and I've been wanting to go try out a class or two for a while.  They have a drop in fee of $5 and I'd say it was worth it.  The instructor was really nice, and I got to meet and chat with the owner and she was super super nice too

Anyways, it was a "DanceEnergy!" class which is essentially a different take on Zumba (which I love).  My heart rate was up, I sweat a lot, and my legs still feel like jello--I'd say that was successful, ya? 

I think I'm going to go try one or two more classes later this week....there are a couple that I'm eyeing that sound like they could be fun.

In other news--I've sort of gotten into a groove and things are moving along fine.  I feel like I am eating so much protein!  I almost wonder if it's too much....but I think I will turn into a vegetable if I eat any more of veggies during the day.  I suppose this is just what it's like to eat paleo. :P

I think that's all for now....I know it's a short post, but I'm pooped and my pillow sounds amazing right now. :)  Check back tomorrow for my fun meals from today and other fun things too! (I'll have to come up with something between now and then....hmmmmm)

goodnight! sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment