Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday weigh-in

Hello!

Just a quick post to check-in....

I'm still planning on writing my thoughts on the first month of paleo, but alas things have been so busy that I just haven't found the time.  Sorry! :P

But I'm here today with my weekly weigh-in....

I know stress and sleep really affect weight loss so I was a little nervous because I haven't eaten 100% paleo this week, and I've been stressed and sleeping less that I'd like. 

But honestly, I did the best I could considering the circumstances of getting back into school and things and it did in fact end up paying off!

I lost another 2.2 pounds this week!  For a total weight loss of: 13.2 pounds! 

I continue to be encouraged and am really excited to hit the 15 pound mark in the next couple of weeks.  

Unfortunately that's all for now.  Hoping to blog some this weekend so maybe I'll see you around here in the blog-o-sphere then!

Take care, Happy Wednesday-

~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment