Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I've been silent for over a week on here; oops!  Unfortunately I came down with a cold last Wednesday so haven't been feeling up to blogging and all that.

But, it's been a good week!  I weighed in last Wednesday...I stayed exactly the same from the week.  Not ideal at this point obviously, but I will happily blame 'that time of the month' and move on.

As far as the goals I set for myself, here is how I've done:
- The first goal was to workout 4 times; this was an epic fail.  I worked out once, got sick the next day, and haven't felt well enough to workout since.  It was also over 100 degrees on the heat index a couple days last week which made is impossible as well.  But, I succumbed to taking Sudafed this morning so am actually feeling up for working out!  I'm going to head back for a Step aerobics workout this evening.
-Goal #2 was to drink at least 64 oz. of water each day: goal achieved!  I thank the cold for this one a little, but I have been drinking water like it's nobody's business.  Go me!
-I also haven't had coffee since my last blog post....go me!
-Sleep has been good most night's too!  A few mornings I have woken up on my own before my alarm clock but I've been feeling rested so I'm counting that.
-Definitely didn't blog 4 times...sorry guys :P
-And lastly, I only ate out one time!  Had a grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side.

I've been weighing myself often and been keeping close tabs on myself so am anticipating a loss tomorrow.  Can't say for sure how much; I'm hopeful I'll drop a little more between this morning and tomorrow morning. 

Anyways, last night was the exception to good sleep so I'm going to go take a little nap while the kids I nanny for are taking their nap.  

thanks for reading! :)

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment