Monday, June 11, 2012

FMM: Bedroom Habits

Hello all! I'm way late considering there is only a couple more hours in Monday, but you know what they say! Better later than never....right?

Anyways, things are well over here. I went for another run Saturday morning and cut 13 seconds off of my mile time! I was hurting though, running requires muscles that I don't work very often! But I was proud of myself for doing it again and plan to get out there again soon! My eating shaped up over the weekend as well and I feel like I'm finally getting over this craving hump and perhaps catching on to a bit of a rhythm. Feels good to feel in control. :)


Now onto FMM!





If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


FMM: Bedroom Habits

1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time? Ugh. yes. I set three in fact. If I have to shower they are set for 6, 6:10, and 6:15. and no shower? 6:15, 6:25, and 6:30.

2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night? I have been diligently trying to get to as close to 8 as possible and usually get around 7.

3. Do you bring your laptop to bed? Yep! Don't think it's the best thing for ya but it helps me wind down a little. I try to keep the screen pretty dim which helps me justify it a little.

4. How many pillows do you require to sleep? 2. If I ever get stuck with just one I always fold it in half! hehe.

5. Do you sleep with socks on? Never ever. Cannot stand the feeling!

6. How often do you change the sheets? Every couple of weeks I'd say; more than a week, less than a month just sort of depending.

7. Do you remember your dreams? Not usually. If I fall back asleep after my alarm goes off then yes but it's pretty infrequent otherwise

8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? Believe it or not, I'm still camping out on a twin bed! So right smack dab in the middle. :) But usually if I'm sharing a bed I take the left side (if you are standing at the foot of the bed)

9. How often do you take naps? Since I'm a nanny and the babies I watch nap sometimes I can sneak in a little nap during the day...I'd say those happen twice a week. And then I usually take a small nap on Sunday afternoons. :)

10. Do you sleep soundly? Yes! Once I'm asleep I sleep very well up to the time when my alarm goes off. Many people have had problems with that and I'm thankful that it's never really been an issue for me.


Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! And hey…try saying hi to someone new this week! Happy Monday, Friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment