Thursday, March 7, 2013

21 DSD- day 5!

Today I said no to a handful of chocolate chips, bunny grahams, and goldfish.  It was so difficult!!!  I work as a nanny and boy is it hard not to grab a handful of this or that when it's snack time.  Wowzers.  But I said no so I'm taking it as a victory.

I did better with water today and am quite certain I will get more than the normal 6 hours of sleep tonight.

The cravings haven't subsided yet...Im anxiously waiting that time to come.  Maybe day 5 wont be as much of a tease?

I'm learning about me mindfully eating on this cleanse....even though when I eat it's mostly paleo I grab handfuls of things, a piece of fruit, etc. without even realizing it!  Pretty interesting to observe.

Goodbye day 4, onto day 5!

goodnight-

No comments:

Post a Comment