Monday, March 11, 2013

21 Day Sugar Detox- week 1: check!


I ate three meals out this weekend...and all 3 were 100% detox friendly!

And I even got a small iced black coffee today. (I NEVER drink black coffee)

The cravings are finally subsiding, although they are still there.  Not getting a diet soda when I was out to lunch this weekend was VERY hard.

It's interesting though- there has been two times now where I've tasted something that I know isn't sweet but tastes incredibly sweet to me.  It's incredible!  First was a red bell pepper.  Oh my gosh!  It seriously tasted like candy.  And then earlier tonight was Kombucha that just had ginger and unsweetened cranberry juice added to it.  It tasted incredibly sweet and I know without a shadow of a doubt that typically unsweetened cranberry juice is not sweet.  I'm happy about this development though-- means that things are happening!

...And now I've completed week 1.  Two more to go--I'm ready to keep truckin' along!

(p.s. I haven't been paying too close attention to the scale but I think Im down about 4 pounds or so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment