Thursday, May 31, 2012

Getting underway....(day 2)

Well, it looks like I was able to attract a bit of an audience yesterday when I posted the link here to my blog on facebook and twitter...sweet!  I don't know who you are, but I'm happy that you are here because it really does help me to stay accountable.  :)

I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought lots of vegetables to cook in the upcoming days.  Bok choy and rainbow chard are the most adventurous ones and blueberries were buy one get one free!  Berries are awesome; I'm excited that they are starting to come into season here.

I was also more tired than normal yesterday and am the same today.  Some people react differently in their first couple days of paleo than others, but I am one of the ones that gets really tired.  I also get a little fuzzy.  It will be nice to be over the initial hump here.

I also did what you aren't supposed to do and ate right before bed. (boo!)  They always say not to because it affects your sleep cycles and your bodies ability to burn fat when it's sleeping, etc, etc.  But alas, I did it anyways.  I had a small handful of blueberries, a couple of baby carrots, and a large glass of water.  It obviously could have been worse though, eh?!

I've got some meat de-frosting in the fridge and a workout planned after work so it's going to be a good afternoon! In the meantime though, I going to go take a little nap while the 18 month old twins I nanny for are sleeping.

See you next time! (I'll try to come up with something a little more fun to write about) ;)

~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment