Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Almost, but not quite

I am one of those gals that does when all the experts tell us not to do: I weigh myself every day.  It's mainly a curiosity thing and it helps to keep my accountable.  And surprisingly, when the scales vary throughout the week I don't even really every worry about it because I know that I only count the number that I see on the scale on Wednesday mornings.

Here's the thing though, I saw the scale hit the 20 pound mark twice earlier in the week and this morning I came up short!  So, as you might imagine, I'm a little bummed because I wanted to "officially" be down 20 pounds and now I'm just "unofficially" down 20.  Almost sounds petty to write it but that's where I'm at. *boo!*

So officially? I'm down 19.6 pounds total. I need to kill it the next 2 1/2 weeks....I really want to get down another 5.4 pounds!

Anyways, Happy 4th of July!! :D  I'm off to meat my friend Nicholas for breakfast.

xoxo-
J

No comments:

Post a Comment